SHULTZ + ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTS, Fargo, is seeking a motivated individual with a Professional Architectural degree or currently pursuing Architectural licensure to join our dynamic team.
Employees at Shultz + Associates benefit from a team setting with an open office environment that provides learning, collaboration and opportunities for professional growth. Shultz + Associates provides staff with direct exposure to all aspects of projects through exciting design, construction and client-related experiences within a wide range of project typologies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s Degree in Architecture with three to seven years of professional experience in a related position. Must be licensed or pursuing Architectural licensure.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Candidate should be a self-motivated individual who is passionate about Architecture and enhancing our client’s missions through design. Position requires operation of a variety of software programs such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Office, Adobe Suite and Revit. Candidate is able to maintain effective communication with others, utilize time appropriately, develop and understand priorities and self-manage their time. Candidate must strive to be a team player, both from a support and leadership role and enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative environment!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following:
- Manage clients and projects.
- Participate as a team member, contributing ideas and possible solutions.
- Attend meetings with clients and promote positive client contact with current and prospective clients.
- Complete code research and consult with constituents to project design.
- Participate with team members to ensure the project is progressing in a timely and proficient manner.
- May supervise designer(s), assign tasks and evaluate workloads. Indirectly supervise team member and core team member support.
- Work with team members to develop Sketchup models.
- Participate in application of quality control procedures to accurately complete technical documents.
- Oversee, review and assist in the design and production of instruments of service to deliver our work to clients.
- Assist in the development of research and cost data for building design systems.
- Provide architectural leadership associated with new construction and remodel projects.
- Visit projects during construction to review quality, compliance and progress with contract documents.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and a representative portfolio of your work to email@example.com.