Shultz + Associates Architects is located on the second floor of a rehabilitated 1890 storefront structure on Historic Main Avenue, Downtown Fargo. The first floor was designed to accommodate an upscale retail store and has held various other functions to date. The work, which restored the building to its 1912 vintage, was designed by Shultz + Associates and completed in 2000. Rehabilitation of the 612 1/2 storefront and S+A loft was the first complete Renaissance Zone Project in North Dakota.
Shultz + Associates’ team approach to client satisfaction is nurtured by our studio environment and is reflected through a design process that is a collaborative effort between client, consultants, and the team at S+A. Our commitment to providing high quality design, highly personalized service and innovative solutions is a direct result of that effort.